Friday, November 1, 2013

Defloration BDSM, Victorian Style--Emily, Bedded now available.

In the other excerpts I've been teasing with I've put the emphasis on the modern frametale with its incipient gangbang. For today, and for my Saturday Spankings snippet, I'm going to shift over to the Victorian defloration that occupies most of the book.
Edmund said, “Rise, and pull your night-dress up again. Now get on the bed, on your hands and knees at the foot, facing the headboard. Knees together, if you please.” 
After the ordeal of my first sight of his manhood, it was a relief to be allowed to turn away. I complied with his commands as he gave them, feeling keenly the exposure of my upturned bottom, lessened not at all by the narrow band of fabric within my tender posterior valley. Then, without any warning save a small rush of air, I felt my chastiser, wielded by my husband for the first time. He struck with such force that the sound was almost deafening, and I could not help screaming, knowing that the servants must hear, and so must know of their mistress’ need for discipline. The burning pain was terrible, and it grew with the passing seconds, until it was obliterated by the sound of the next stroke. He bestowed three strokes, slowly and deliberately: center, left, and right. Wantonly obedient, even in the agony, I tried to show him what Polly had taught me, pushing my bottom out for its punishment.
Tune in for the continuation tomorrow!

And the blurb (buy the book here!):
Now another scene took shape within my fancy: an invitation was sent out: Mr. Edmund Wilkes requests the pleasure of your company at the display, enjoyment, and chastisement of his bride for immodesty. In a private theatre, all of London society turned out in evening clothes; I, clad only in my aide-mari, was led blind-folded onto the stage, was bent over a bar and tied, with my bottom to the audience. Mr. Wilkes approached, dressed in a sort of ceremonial version of his dressing gown.
The 28th book of Explorations tells, in parallel, the stories of the narrator's ancestress' defloration at the hands of her dominant husband and of the beginning of the narrator's fantasy-avatar's night with three of her husband's junior-colleagues, as a prize awarded for exemplary performance.
This book of Explorations contains fiction elaborating the following sorts of fantasy that you may wish to avoid: Mf, MMMf (no sex among the M's), spanking. It's intended for over-18 audiences who, like me, are interested in exploring the lines between pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, and fantasy and reality. All characters depicted are consenting adults.

1 comment:

  1. Hot as hell, as always. I have this delicious picture in my head of her positioned at the foot of the bed with the littlest scrap of material for protection and three nice, red welts.

    ReplyDelete