Monday, November 25, 2013

A fraught gangbang. . . Emily's Shameful Ride

The phrase "fraught gangbang" is not one I ever thought I would write, but it describes the modern-day action in Emily's Shameful Ride to a T.
As Joe slowly lowered the red lace to the middle of my thighs, I heard Sam gasp, presumably at the sight of my shaved pussy.  God, how naughty it made me feel to think that I was the one to initiate Sam into these Dominant delights and that my submission was turning him on this way! I knew it would go ill with me in certain ways because of it, and I thought of O, given to the young man who had never tasted Dominant pleasure before--and who is described as being of exceptional size and rigidity, just as Sam was--and of the way that young man brings O back to his room and takes her frantically both fore and aft, over and over. I knew that Perry and Joe would encourage Sam to use me hard, and that he probably would, but that thought itself made me wet.
And it's all available here, under the rubric of this blurbage: 
Edmund’s bride-saddle, which had never been used before, had no built-in fascinus, and so I was spared at least the menacing sight of the upthrust deity, though I was to learn not many days later that the cover of the saddle could easily be changed to reveal the ring into which would be set any of a number of fittings, and I was to learn also that a recent revolution in the manufacture of bride-saddles had brought it about that these rings were now standardized in such way that girls could be required to bring their own fascini to any occasion, and then forced to fit them to the house’s saddle themselves, and mount.  
In the 29th book of Explorations, Victorian Emily's ultimate defloration occurs atop her husband's bride-saddle, while fantasy-Emily continues her shameful service to her husband's junior colleagues. 
This book of Explorations contains fiction elaborating the following sorts of fantasy that you may wish to avoid: Mf, MMMf (no sex among the Ms), anal, spanking, watersports. It's intended for over-18 audiences who, like me, are interested in exploring the lines between pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, and fantasy and reality. All characters depicted are consenting adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment