Thursday, September 4, 2014

Visual inspirations for spanking stories: body-stocking

(See here for an explanation of this series and here for an index to it.)
As soon as Kelly saw the mesh-lace body-stocking with the beautiful floral pattern, she knew she was in terrible trouble. So when Mistress led Hope into the bedroom, dressed in the special leather that meant Mistress had chosen her to administer punishment, Kelly wasn't surprised--but that didn't mean she was any less scared of what Hope would do with the flogger she held in her right hand.

"Kelly," said Mistress, "You are to strip down to your bra and panties, and put on the body-stocking. Hope will whip you now, because you seem unable to learn in any other way that I expect my girls to be on time for their appointments. Mrs. Klett is a very important executive, and a very important client, and you kept her waiting for half an hour. Tell me, what does a body-stocking like this one symbolize in my establishment?"

"It means that a girl belongs to you, mistress," Kelly whispered.

"Why do I always dress my girls in body-stockings to punish them?"

"To make us feel that we are owned."

"Prepare for your punishment, then," Mistress said. Silently, Kelly began to obey.

"Hope?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

"Once you get over her, I want the rear of the stocking wide open, and then I want those panties down. Play with the anus before you start to flog the bottom--three fingers in there, please. Our Kelly needs to understand why my body-stockings are open in back."

(Image via Maritza Rivas of the BDSM Prerogative Community.)

No comments:

Post a Comment