Friday, July 18, 2014

Visual spanking story analysis: apparatus

(This analysis concerns yesterday's story.)

Another stylistic experiment in formal language and erotic content. What I find hot about spanking benches, I think, is the way they imply their ordinary use. That is, when I see a picture of a spanking bench, it takes me, in my imagination, into a world where such a thing could be set up in a family's living-room, demonstrating to a wife above all--but also to her friends and even her visiting family--that she is a spanked wife, a wife whose husband puts her regularly over that spanking bench.

Writing that world as an instruction-manual was fun and hot, maybe because, like the language of scripture, the language of the instruction-manual feels like it comes from a place of authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment