Monday, April 21, 2014

A strapping from an award-winning dom

In the books that make up the collection I just released, EXPLORATIONS: Books 29-32, the modern happenings in the lives of fantasy-Emily and fantasy-Charles are dominated by what I call the "multiple-man night"--call it a gangbang fantasy, if you need to be coarse about it. Anyway, it was fun to write, but it was also a little harrowing trying to walk the line between arousal and squick.
As Joe slowly lowered the red lace to the middle of my thighs, I heard Sam gasp, presumably at the sight of my shaved pussy.  God, how naughty it made me feel to think that I was the one to initiate Sam into these Dominant delights and that my submission was turning him on this way! I knew it would go ill with me in certain ways because of it, and I thought of O, given to the young man who had never tasted Dominant pleasure before--and who is described as being of exceptional size and rigidity, just as Sam was--and of the way that young man brings O back to his room and takes her frantically both fore and aft, over and over. I knew that Perry and Joe would encourage Sam to use me hard, and that he probably would, but that thought itself made me wet. 
I wanted to look at his face and see his reaction, but I knew Perry would beat me savagely with the strap he was holding if I did, since he had instructed that I was to look only at their cocks, so, at last, I leaned in, and with lips as soft as I could make them, kissed the tender skin of the head of Sam's penis, and heard as reward a soft little sound at the back of his throat. 
Then he retreated a step, conscious, I supposed, of Perry's outline of events, and of his right to have my lips on his cock next. Perry came around from where he had been standing to beat me, the strap still in his right hand. On the fingers of his left, he brandished his penis, thrusting forth from a nest of wiry gold hair. 
"It's not as big as young Sam's, here," he said, arrogantly, "but I know how to use it on a slut like you. You're not going to enjoy this, sweetie, even if you're as hot for cock as Charles says you are. Kiss it now." 
Fear knotted in the pit of my stomach, and I thought about saying "Pineapple" for a moment. Could I really do this? Would Charles even let me safeword, now? Of course he would--but would he, really? 
I was thinking again, which was something Perry clearly didn't like. His right hand lashed out, and the lash found my bottom, and I cried out. 
"Whoa," said Sam. 
"Big guy," said Perry, "you have a lot to learn about how to treat a woman like this. Put your hand down there and feel that little cunt." 
"No, please. . ." I said, and shrieked as I was struck again. 
Incredulous, Sam stooped down, and I felt his huge fingers, and I moaned, uncontrollably. 
"What did I tell you?" asked Perry. 
"Let me feel that," said Joe, and he stooped behind me, and forced his hand painfully between my thighs, bound by the red lace panties. He chuckled. "She's like some kind of gusher down there." 
"Look at her blush, now," Perry said. "That's the funny thing--she still thinks there's something to be embarrassed about--like we don't know that she's a little whore who gets it in the ass every night from her sugar-daddy husband." 
Now the fear and the arousal mingled, as Perry played my submissive nature like a violin. He knew his role--indeed, he was better at it even than Charles. Between Perry and Sam I was going to have a hard time, I thought, keeping from utterly shaming myself on the video that was being made even as I put my lips forward and kissed the cock of my new Master, Perry, never ceasing to loathe and fear him. 
Up in his study, he told me later, my true Lord and Master, Charles, was reading my great-great-grandmother's notebook, to keep his mind off what was happening in the playroom. Several cameras were recording footage there; he would edit that footage later, but he didn't want to watch it live for fear he might be tempted stop the scene. This meant of course that I really was at Perry's mercy. 
Let me just add, for the sake of tender hearts: 
We later learned that Perry was an ultra-experienced (award-winning? Or is that too much? I'll bet there are dungeons that really do give awards, though.) Dom, who was attentive for any sign of non-consent on my part. That night, however, neither Charles nor I knew that about him.
Buy it at Amazon by clicking here! Blurb:
Emily's Shameful Ride: In the 29th book of Explorations, Victorian Emily's ultimate defloration occurs atop her husband's bride-saddle, while fantasy-Emily continues her shameful service to her husband's junior colleagues.  
Emily's Return to Smith's: The 30th book of Explorations tells in parallel the stories of the middle of fantasy-Emily's night as a performance reward for three of her husband's junior colleagues and the much sweeter tale of Victorian Emily's return to the establishment of Mrs. Smith, trainer of submissive brides.  
Emily's Victorian Honeymoon: The 31st book of Explorations finishes the stories of fantasy-Emily's multiple-man night, and of Victorian Emily's return to Smith's. Mf, MMMf (no sex among the M's), Ff, Fff, anal, spanking, watersports.  
Emily's Victorian Wedding Trip: The 32nd book of Explorations tells of fantasy-Charles and fantasy-Emily's ageplay preparations to go to Prophettown, by way of France, while Victorian Emily, herself in France, is inducted into the way of the BDSM great drama.  
This collection brings the story of fantasy-Emily and fantasy-Charles nearly to the point of their journey to Prophettown, and the story of Victorian Emily to the midsummer festival. Mf, MMMf (no sex among Ms), Ff, Fff, anal, spanking, diaperplay, watersports. 

No comments:

Post a Comment