The composition of this photo stuns me. Indeed, it's so well-composed that I have a hard time singling out individual hotness-elements ("thermemes"? See to what foolishness a classical education can lead you?), since they all seem to flow together. I can identify them, but I can't see how they function as searingly hot as they do, independently of one another, with the exception perhaps of the mightiest thermeme: the paddle.
Here then, the thermemes:
- the paddle, perfectly cocked.
- the shape and clothing of the paddler, perfectly matronly.
- her hand on her hip, perfectly indignant.
- the position of "Anne," perfectly offered to the paddle.
- "Anne's" lingerie, perfectly naughty.
- "Anne's" lipstick, perfectly slutty.
- "Anne's" turned face, perfectly apprehensive.