Monday, February 17, 2014

Diapered at my in-laws: #Taboo2sday

As promised, the taboo moment (if you think diapers are taboo) from Emily's Victorian Wedding Trip. It's my contribution to this week's Taboo Tuesday.
That was when I wet my diaper, looking down at my plate and feeling the blood fill my face so entirely, and so warmly, that I lost almost lost touch with where I was. Perhaps the start of realizing that I was supposed to be something other than a diaper girl at my husband's parents' table (at least according to them; from Charles' perspective, I'm reasonably sure, being a diaper girl was exactly what was desired), distracted my mind enough from the long-accustomed task of keeping my pee inside my bladder that I was able to let go. I thought of my great-great-grandmother being forced to the same thing on her Mrs. Smith's Persian rug (see Book 25, Emily's Morning). Here was I doing it at my own Mrs. Smith's dining-room table. The forbiddenness of the thing was so arousing I was in serious danger of moaning right there. 
"Emily?" said Mrs. Smith. "Are you all right?" 
Jesus, I suddenly thought to myself, they're going to think I'm pregnant. That thought gave me a fit of the giggles, which made Mr. and Mrs. Smith look at each other in consternation again. At that point, I excused myself from the table. I crept upstairs, as quietly as I could; Charles joined me a minute later. There, in the guest-bedroom that had been his nursery, my daddy changed me, not neglecting beforehand to gag me with the dry diaper and to force me to a shuddering, submissive climax there on the opened wet one.
Here's the blurb! Buy the book here!
But Charles had something else in mind, it turned out. After waiting all day for him to say something about a discipline-session, that night he called me into his study and, instead of telling me prepare for a caning, told me that in preparation for our trip to Europe, I was going to learn to be a little girl when he wanted me to be. "I must say, Emily," he said, "that your love of your diapers has intrigued me. We're going to be doing more ageplay from now on--and we know it's something they do in Prophettown, as well, so it may be useful on our trip."  
I knew instantly what this was about. It was about the way I had responded to Sam's daddy-domming me.  
The 32nd book of Explorations tells of fantasy-Charles and fantasy-Emily's ageplay preparations to go to Prophettown, by way of France, while Victorian Emily, herself in France, is inducted into the way of the BDSM great drama.  
This book of Explorations contains fiction elaborating the following sorts of fantasy that you may wish to avoid: Mf, anal, spanking, intense ageplay, watersports, diaperplay. It's intended for over-18 audiences who, like me, are interested in exploring the lines between pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, and fantasy and reality. All characters depicted are consenting adults.

Now go read all the other taboo posts, you wicked thing!


 Taboo Tuesday!






2 comments:

  1. oh my that was insanely erotic, Emily. I love everything about this snippet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I will admit I have never found the concept of diaper play hot...but I've changed my mind. YEOW! Is it hot in here?

    ReplyDelete