Monday, February 3, 2014

Brought to Mrs. Smith's bed: Emily's Victorian Honeymoon

Over the weekend, Emily's Victorian Honeymoonthe 31st book of EXPLORATIONS went up at Amazon! Here's a taste:
Precisely at nine, though, one of the young women brought to Mrs. Smith a silver bell, which she rang, loudly. 
Susan whispered in my ear, "That means it's bed-time. All the servants change duties, and the brides must be in bed by a quarter past." 
Mrs. Crawley and Mrs. Jenkins took their leave, and I looked at Mrs. Smith and then at Susan, to try to learn what I must do. "Alright, girls," said Mrs. Smith. You may go and get into your night-gowns. Lucy will come for you when I am ready." 
Perhaps an hour later, there was a knock at my door. I had been pacing the room nervously, and Lucy tsked as she entered, and said, "Ma'am, you must be in bed after a quarter past. I shall have to tell the mistress." 
"Oh, no," I said, thinking I had spoilt everything, but also, as always, warming beyond my own will to the thought of being chastised by Mrs. Smith again. 
"Don't worry, ma'am," Lucy replied. "It's your first proper night, here; I'm sure she will be kind." 
I nodded and, unsure whether I wanted Mrs. Smith to be kind, I followed Lucy to Mrs. Smith's grand, beautiful bed-chamber, where Susan, looking somehow just like a playful kitten in her white lawn night-dress, was already perched atop a magnificent bed--the largest bed, indeed, that I had ever seen. She held out her hands to me. I looked at Lucy, unsure whether to trust that Susan had my best interests at heart, and Lucy gave a little nod, saying, "The mistress will be in in a moment; you are to wait on the bed, ma'am."
And the blurb (buy the book here!
"That is, I am afraid, no excuse in my house, as there are examples to be set, especially to naughty creatures like Susan here. Susan, please help Emily prepare for a bed-spanking." For reasons I didn't understand completely, I began to cry. "I'm sorry, ma'am. I'll do better," I choked out. Perhaps it was the sudden turn from the joy of embracing Susan to the shame of Mrs. Smith's disappointment.  
"Hush, Emily," said Mrs. Smith. "It isn't as bad as all that."  
The 31st book of Explorations finishes the stories of fantasy-Emily's multiple-man night, and of Victorian Emily's return to Smith's. Mf, MMMf (no sex among the M's), Ff, Fff, anal, spanking, watersports.  
This book of Explorations contains fiction elaborating the following sorts of fantasy that you may wish to avoid: Mf, MMMf (no sex among the M's), Ff, Fff, anal, spanking, watersports. It's intended for over-18 audiences who, like me, are interested in exploring the lines between pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, and fantasy and reality. All characters depicted are consenting adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment