Thursday, June 19, 2014

Visual inspirations for spanking stories: jeans down

(See here for an explanation of this series and here for an index to it.)

"Take your jeans down, and lie on your front, on the bed."

"But I wasn't speeding!"

"I don't want to hear any more denials, Janine. You should have told me about the ticket, even if you weren't speeding. You've got a whipping coming, and the more you try to get out of it, the longer it's going to last."

"Not on the bare, please, Mike! Please!"

"Don't make it worse for your backside, Janine. Take down those jeans right now. If you're wearing one of those skimpy pairs of panties, you may leave them on, but that bottom has got to be bare in the next ten seconds, or the panties are coming down, too--no matter how skimpy they are."

"Oh, God. I'm sorry Mike, but please don't whip me!"

"Janine, you knew the consequences in this house, and you didn't tell me about the ticket. I need to know that I'm not going to get blindsided by this stuff, so I have to punish you. Get those jeans down right now, or so help me I'm going to make you strip off all your clothes and have you touch your toes in front of me before I take my belt to your backside."

(Photo via Tony T of the wonderful Sensual BDSM community on Google Plus.)

2 comments: