Thursday, March 19, 2015

Visually inspired: the seatless ones

(See here for an explanation of this series and here for an index to it.)

"You know the panties I mean, Jennifer. The seatless ones. The ones I bought for you and put out on the dresser this morning."

Jennifer blushed crimson.

"You're going to put them on under your dress, and go to the living-room, and get over the coffee-table. You're going to pull your dress up just enough so that when you look back at the mirror, you can see yourself in the panties, and think about what's going to happen when I get home. Then you're going to wait, just like that, until I arrive."

"Wh-what's going to happen then, Wes?"

"I think you mean 'Sir'."

Jennifer swallowed hard. "What's going to happen then, Sir?" she whispered into the phone.

"I'm going to spank you, for spending so much on the credit card. I'm going to spank you right on that delicious bottom of yours, so nicely exposed in those special panties. I'm going to use my hand, and then my belt. And then. . ."

"Yes, Sir?" Jennifer could barely breathe, thinking about it.

"Then I'm going to show you why I really bought those panties for you."

No comments:

Post a Comment