Monday, October 13, 2014

Barely, barely legal #Taboo2sday

I'm getting a little tired of trying to find bits of my books that fit the "taboo" rubric. Today, and maybe for the next few weeks, too, I'm going to enjoy myself a bit more, and draft a tease that might become a story, someday… the kind of story that you have to self-publish… 
On the morning of her 18th birthday, Jenna's step-father Phil came to her room to fuck her for the very first time, and to teach her to please him. Naked, his cock hard as a an iron bar, he slipped into her bed under her pink comforter. 
"Wake up, baby," he said, stroking her arm, left bare by the cute pink top of the lacy babydoll pajamas he had given her at her party the night before, thinking as he watched her open them that now that Jenna had turned eighteen he would be able to take her pajamas off any time he wanted. 
"Oh, daddy," Jenna murmured, as she awoke, "what are you doing?" 
"Daddy's going to give you a lesson now, Jenna." 
"What? What kind of a lesson?" 
"A sex lesson, baby. Let's get these jammies off you."
Feels really good just to put the taboo pedal to the taboo metal, I have to say. By the way, there's a LOT of stuff just like that in the Explorations Omnibus. 





5 comments:

  1. Same here, gonna write things just for this hop. Started that this week, and damn if it didn't end up being something I want in a book anyway. Big thanks again to Raya for doing this thing every week. Hot snippet, Tilton. Heh. I want to make up another phrase for that ("hot snippet") that we can use in this hop. I'll think on't.


    ReplyDelete
  2. the kind you have to self-publish :D oh but this is a fun set of taboos, Emily :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I've come up with so far is "My that is one taboo-ass snippet you sick mo-fo." Too much to type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sigh. We'll just have to go with "hot snip," I guess.

      Delete