Monday, October 6, 2014

Claimed a new-fashioned way #Taboo2sday

I hope you don't mind me going to my go-to taboo. . . 
“Oh, heaven…” Anne whispered. “Oh, heaven… it feels… oh, Nele… it cannot be wicked, can it? And yet it must be wicked, must it not, for it feels…” 
All the while, Nele roused her, playing in the soft hair there on her tender cunt, pressing gently at the little bud on top and pushing even more gently inside, where he longed to put the head of his hard cock. He felt lightheaded with the knowledge that he, Nele, was the very first man to touch her there, and no other could ever claim her that way. And though what he had in mind to do—what he felt that despite the enormity of it, he must do—would leave her to be claimed also by her monster of a husband, it would make her his forever, and no one else’s. 
“That is not what I mean by having, Anne,” he said, and as he heard his voice he realized that an authority had come into it, in response to her submission. In that instant he thought he saw that heaven had made them for one another, to give pleasure to one another not just in the court of love, but in every other thing as well. For Anne’s softness made Nele want to render her safe and happy forever, and it seemed to him that his own hardness worked in her the same desire.
Buy the wicked book on Amazon by clicking here!





10 comments:

  1. The go-to-taboo! Cool. :) I gotta find some new taboos, myself. Feels like I'm running out of excerpts for this already. I guess I can write a but just for this hop, i.e., fake it? I like this hop! It's cozy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 'fake it' Oh! Sheri, there's a taboo to expand on *weg*

      Delete
    2. Yes. Fake it. Fake it hard. Honey Badger don't give a fuck.

      Delete
    3. I'll definitely start just making shit up for this specific hop, then. Little bits of whatever, if that's ok with you guys. I like this hop a lot. And maybe some of the shit will end up in the Hot Off or something. Ohhhh that would freak out the Hot Off judges, I bet. Heh.

      Delete
    4. well you all got to enjoy my impromptu poem just for the hop :D we could have a "when harry met sally"-off

      Delete
  2. I think we'll have to play 'spot the taboo' because I can't. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL --- OK, honestly, I'm laughing out loud. I really am. Because I couldn't spot the taboo either, and then Raya comes along and says SHE can't see it, and it's anal, and now I'm dyin' because we're all these "taboo" types so NOTHING any of us does is registering as "taboo," or ever will, among this core group at least. That's just FUNNY, right there. It's like this Escher painting or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. well it is a good taboo and a good scene, Emily :) Loved his thoughts, his dominance in reaction to her submission

    ReplyDelete