Friday, October 24, 2014

The kind of for-her-own good spanking that gets me hot and bothered #SatSpanks

I'm not sure I really know why this sort of scene is so very hot, but this book has several of them!
“Edera,” Ranin said, looking down at her lovely round bottom, free of the tail and so beautiful that he wondered yet again, as he had been wondering all night, whether he could actually do the terrible thing he had decided he must do, after that afternoon’s disaster in the ring. A few moments before, he had said that he thought he should have given her a spanking a long time ago, and he had meant it—even if the words had welled up inside him, unpremeditated. Perhaps if Auner had told him to take Princess Edera over his knee when she threatened to do something foolish, everything might have turned out different. 
But actually to do it now, although he knew he had to, seemed impossible, just as it had seemed impossible to ‘soothe’ her three months before at the emperor’s command, and touch her between her legs upon her sweet little cunt. He had no choice: he must remember that he had no choice. Master Morqan had said in the morning, quietly, in Ranin’s ear, that the emperor, watching from his balcony the previous afternoon, had noticed that Edera’s training was not coming along. That the emperor enjoyed the little torture he had bestowed on them by making Ranin train Edera, but that Comnar had plans for Edera—plans to make a special show of her, in the arena, soon—and if Ranin could not train her, Edera would be taken away from him and he would be sent into slavery like all the knights of the honor guard except for Lennar, who waited in the dungeon for a show that Ranin had heard the emperor was planning, though no one to whom he talked could tell him what that show might be, or whether it were the same show the emperor planned for Edera.
Buy the book on Amazon! Click here! 


8 comments:

  1. I've got this book. It's next on my TBR list as soon as I finish the one I'm reading now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very HOT! This is in my Kindle waiting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "The little torture." Love that, Tilton. Honey Badger says HOT SNIP. PET. And DGAF. Didn't I write a poem here somewhere recently? Time for another.

    Little torture, sounds so good.
    Gave the emperor morning wood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh. I need to read this. Such a pretty cover too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bought this book last week. Haven't read any pony stories at all and this will be my first. So looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh the doubts that fill one when it's time to deliver a spanking to one you love so much. Such truth in words. I too have this book and am chomping at the bit (yes bad pun) to start it. I need to finish my current read asap.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hmm. This one sounds like it's got a lot more going on than princess pony training. I like the intrigue and want to know why the Emperor is insisting Edera be trained this way, and why Lannar is lingering in the dungeon awaiting the Emperor's pleasure (although I doubt his release will give Lannar much pleasure). Think I'll have to trot over to Amazon and have a much closer look at The Emperor's New Pony. Nice snippet, Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to trot on over and get this one so I can find out exactly what's in store for the dear. Darn you Emily and SatSpanks for reeking havoc on my Citicard!

    ReplyDelete