Friday, May 10, 2013

Panty check (one of the spanking stories)

After Charles returned around 4 on Friday, I would usually--for we did vary this sometimes, and if I'd had a difficult week I would sometimes do whatever it took to make him spank me, since sometimes I just need it, for myself--stand him in front of his throne and respectfully and ceremonially undo his belt, and unzip his zipper, and lower first his jeans, then his boxers, to his feet. He confesses that despite the basic ridiculousness of having a third-year law student with more earning potential than any Latin teacher in the universe do this, it was in itself, before I had even touched his cock, one of the biggest turn-ons he had ever known. The deep groan he invariably let out when I took him all the way to the back of my throat seems to me to confirm the truth of the testimony. . . .

For more about the "real" me, read the Companion! You'll find the rest of this post (and it's hot, I promise!) there.

4 comments:

  1. You are really a very intelegent sub that understand and manage the art of describing the delicate and simple when master and sub​​ are together, whether it is in a public domain or in a more private rooms
    I am impressed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks--I attribute it to long years of practice in my imagination, and a LOT of reading! :D

      Delete
  2. This is HAWT, Emily! Thanks for sharing it!

    XO,
    Smartingoff

    ReplyDelete