Friday, March 21, 2014

Visual spanking stories analysis: disrespect

domestic.jpg
(This analysis concerns yesterday's story.)

The hotness here revolves around the lace panties, for me at least. I've written on this blog
ad nauseam about my thing for white lace; what I love about its presence in this photograph is the way "Kathy's" panties have been pulled down not for sex but for spanking, giving a hint that the naughtiness that got her in trouble might just have something to do with the wickedness of such lingerie, which is paradoxically intended not to cover but to suggest uncovering.

Something about "Tod's" stance, and the expression on his face, indicates to me that his relationship to Kathy is not really intimate. In turn, that suggested to me that he is in some sense the delegate of whoever it is who has the power to order Kathy spanked. Delegate scenarios are some of my very favorites, and along with Kathy's position and her woeful expression, that was all I needed to make the fantasy one of my most elaborate in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment