Monday, January 13, 2014

Multiple-man night continues: Emily's Return to Smith's

New in the EXPLORATIONS series this week is Book 30, with naughty action on two fronts!

But don't take my word for it--read a wicked, wicked excerpt:
I closed my eyes for a moment, and found when I opened them that Joe had come to stand over me. "My turn," he said, and got to his knees on the carpet, then lined up his cock so he'd be able to thrust into the ring-gag. Then he got onto all fours and began to fuck in earnest. Really, this was the easiest thing so far for me: Joe just wanted to make sure he'd sampled my mouth in this humiliating posture, in which he utterly dominated me with his hairy, musky crotch. 
Nor did he finish, but instead he withdrew, and took the ring-gag off me at last, and said, "Bathroom time, sweetheart. We hear you like to play with diapers. That's good, because I like to spank girls who wet their panties, and put them in diapers to teach them a lesson."
See? Here's the blurb. Buy the book here
That was when I heard Susan laugh for the first time. The sound was like quicksilver, and I did not want it to end. "You are sweet, aren't you? Yes, I definitely have the advantage of you, don't I--and that's without you even knowing what our custom is when we greet girls in your position!"  
"Susan!" said Mrs. Smith. "That's simply cruel of you! Think of Emily's feelings." Now she was our governess, it seemed, helping us learn the most basic social graces. There was something delicious in being returned that way to my girlhood. "Mrs. Wilkes," Mrs. Smith continued, "Lady F--- (to whom you have not yet to be sure truly been introduced, which is the pert thing's own fault!) is referring to a naughty custom that the girls of the great drama have in greeting one another when one of them happens to be placed as you are placed. I don't think you would mind it so much, and it is not explicitly in contravention of any rule currently in effect over the two of you, so I am willing to permit it, but it would rather spoil Lady F----'s intentions if I were to tell you more, so I will ask you whether you are willing that Lady F---- should greet you as a sister of the drama."  
I was of course afire now to know what this greeting was, and no less eager to be considered a sister of this noble personage. "I am willing, Mrs. Smith."  
The 30th book of Explorations tells in parallel the stories of the middle of fantasy-Emily's night as a performance reward for three of her husband's junior colleagues and the much sweeter tale of Victorian Emily's return to the establishment of Mrs. Smith, trainer of submissive brides.
This book of Explorations contains fiction elaborating the following sorts of fantasy that you may wish to avoid: Mf, MMMf (no sex among the men), Ff, watersports, anal, spanking. It's intended for over-18 audiences who, like me, are interested in exploring the lines between pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, and fantasy and reality. All characters depicted are consenting adults. 

1 comment:

  1. oo that was hot! loved it, Emily :) the ring gag is a wonderful touch

    ReplyDelete