Sunday, August 18, 2013

The terrible tiles of Emily's Bath

Are you ready, readership? That tingly feeling you've been experiencing lately augurs not only whatever you thought it augured, but also the revelation of an Emily Tilton cover in the sub-genre I like to call (not to put too fine a point on it) "Bathroom." I'm not 100% reliable on this, I fear, but I won't disappoint you this time: the tiles you see do indeed constitute a dog-whistle of sorts. That's right, readership: watersports, glorious watersports, are back.

Let me hasten to add that if, you know, urination isn't the intensely erotic experience for you that it is for me, there are plenty of other BDSM delights to enjoy! Just read the blurb! (Buy it here!)
“I very much regret to say that I may not answer the pressing question you have just asked me," said Mrs. Smith. "By the most ancient custom it is a bridegroom’s privilege to enlighten his bride in the principal matters of the matrimonial act. But I do know, and very well, what you are feeling, Miss Orn. I know because I have sat where you are sitting now. As a young bride I too had my initiation into my new condition. I know what it is to have another seated where I am seated, and yet to be ignorant of this terrible secret, the unknown act that is to come only a few days from now. You know what the other--what I--can see and what I will do, that under my hands and eyes I have, here and now, that most tender, most private place--that which you have been taught to think your virtue, for which now you have begun to fear you-know-not-what--and that I know what your lovely young virtue will undergo, but will not tell, even as I prepare it for your bridegroom's use." 
In the 24th book of Explorations, fantasy-Emily's punishment at the hands of her husband Charles continues in the modern story, while in the Victorian notebook of Emily's great-great-grandmother, Victorian Emily is prepared by Mrs. Smith to wear the very special undergarment her bridegroom has chosen for her. 
This book of Explorations contains fiction elaborating the following sorts of fantasy that you may wish to avoid: Mf, Ff, MMf, anal, caning, spanking, watersports. It's intended for over-18 audiences who, like me, are interested in exploring the lines between pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, and fantasy and reality. All characters depicted are consenting adults.

No comments:

Post a Comment