Friday, August 2, 2013

Emily in the School for Wives #SatSpanks

My snippet this week is from one of my favorites of all the spanking-scenes I've ever written. Mrs. Smith has completed the process of "persuading" Victorian Emily to undress in her parlor, and the consequences have begun, with a paddling from Mrs. Smith's "chastiser." Then:
Mrs. Smith put the chastiser back on the mantle-piece. "Miss Orn," she asked, " may I apply a salve to the chastised area?" It was said with so much of her usual assurance that I nodded assent before I had thought about what she meant, still lost in the terrible warmth between my waist and knees. Nor had I any notion of looking away as Mrs. Smith took a vial from the drawer from which she also had taken the letters and my bridal garment in its presentation-case. She poured a viscous liquid onto the fingers of her right hand. Her left returned to my waist, and I watched the right move, very slowly, it seemed to me, toward my posterior. 
"Oh," I said, when first I felt her fingertips find out my shame, and then begin to move along its length, back and forth, ever so tenderly. "Mrs. Smith, please to desist. I have made a mistake."
The book continues on from Emily, Victorian Bride, as the suspense of what Emily Orn will have to undergo first at the hands of Mrs. Smith and then at those of her bridegroom Edmund Wilkes starts to build to a fever pitch. Here's the blurb (buy the book here):
“Yes, Miss Orn, it is shameful. Your conduct when you were eighteen, and its punishment. Raising your shift in bed and fingering your untried charms and bending with your drawers down over your school desk; playing lewdly in the tub and being made to show your nakedness to your governess while she chastised it; tasting your friend’s loins on a mossy bank and riding the punishment horse in the solarium. What your bridegroom will command of you, the use he will make of your most private parts, what he will punish you for and the chastisement itself. It is shameful to remove your corset, your chemise, your drawers for me. That is why I have asked it of you.”

The 22nd book of Explorations continues the story of fantasy-Emily reading her great-great-grandmother's introduction to a world of Victorian BDSM, at the hands of the able Mrs. Smith, trainer of young brides. Victorian Emily finds herself caught in a web of consent and compulsion, forced to undress in an elegant parlor and to hear hints of things to come that seem to her so shameful and degrading that she can hardly believe them.

This book of EXPLORATIONS contains fiction elaborating the following sorts of fantasy that you may wish to avoid: ff, Ff, spanking. It's intended for over-18 audiences who, like me, are interested in exploring the lines between pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, and fantasy and reality. All characters depicted are consenting adults.
Read all the Saturday Spankings! 






24 comments:

  1. Hmm, sounds like Miss Orn has been a naughty young woman. However, I do think Mrs. Smith enjoys both chastising Emily and bringing her ease just a little too fondly for her position, though I would hesitate to ever say such a thing to her face. ;-) Intriguing snippet, Emily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Kathryn, you're always so quick to judge the motives of my female pedagogues! At least Mrs. Smith is well aware of what she's about--that's precisely the point, for she helping young brides learn the glories of submission is her métier!

      Delete
  2. I love reading your snippets Emily. I think the writing is very unique and utterly sensual. This morning they're all hot excerpts so here I am, not quite through my first cup of coffee and already warm...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Natasha! I feel the same way about your work!

      Delete
  3. Wow, this is the first of your books that I have read. You have such a unique style! I definitely want to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm intrigued. What a great concept for a book. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Celeste! The "School for Wives" has been an obsession of mine for a long time! ;)

      Delete
  5. oo yes, I love a good naughty woman :D great lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Joelle! My favorite thing about Victorian Emily is how hard she tries *not* to be naughty--so unlike me!

      Delete
  6. OMG-- so hot. I absolutely love this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wowsers, what a tease you are!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You write this vibe SO well, Em, you really do. Very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice mood and setting. Well done. Fees very authentic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved this snippet Emily. I do think that Mrs Smith was very eager to apply the salve :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Smith is probably my favorite character I've ever created. She's like a priestess and a governess and a queen all in one. Thanks, Constance!

      Delete
  11. Loved it! The clash between Victorian propriety and timeless wantonness... the wonderfully proper inner voice Emily has... just delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your writing style, Emily. Hot stuff;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Untried charms and a punishment horse... oh my!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs. Smith knows how to push a girl's buttons! ;)

      Delete