Emily Tilton here with your weekly thermeme analysis.
- Position, position, position. Made to lay oneself over the back of a chair; made to assume the specified position: any arrangement of the body that makes the backside prominent and is clearly imposed by a figure in authority will generally get my heart pumping.
- The wifely underwear. Lace is best, but wife-ish knickers that ride up in a humiliating fashion, exposed for chastisement--especially when they go together with this lovely 70's domestic scene--that's hot, too.
- The 70's. Not really a very hot decade, but when a guy in corduroy decides enough is enough and he's going to get back his rights by means of his cane--I'll listen to some head-disco for that.
- The cane. Tradition, in a world (the 70's) gone to glam rock and casual sex.
- The very slight tent in his corduroy. Because a man should always enjoy caning his pretty wife.