Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Visual inspirations for spanking stories: leash

(See here for an explanation of this series and here for an index to it.)

On her 18th birthday, Mariko's fiancé took her to dinner at a fancy hotel restaurant. As they were finishing dessert, he took out a box, and handed it to her, wordlessly. Inside the box were two cuffs, a collar, and a leash, along with a room key.

"Go upstairs," he said, "to that room, and take off your skirt and panties. Unbutton your shirt. Then put on your new things. I will be up to spank you in a few minutes."

Mariko's face grew hot with shame. "But. . . why?" she whispered, as her heart beat faster and faster.

"Because it is time for you to begin to learn about what pleases me. After you have spent the next two days serving me, wearing your new things, and I have trained you to obey me as you should, you may not get spanked quite as often, but tonight your bottom is going to pay for how long I've had to wait to enjoy you the way I'm going to enjoy you tonight."

(Photo via Sir Dušan Dom of the wonderful Sensual BDSM community on Google Plus.)

2 comments: