Friday, July 26, 2013

Emily's Best Friend: the kernel #SatSpanks

In honor of the upcoming release of EXPLORATIONS: Books 17-20, I'm going to share a snippet from Emily's Best Friend, the first of the four books in the new collection, which together make up the "Sarah books." This snippet is the place from which all four of the books sprang--the breathtaking (for me) fantasy-moment of one's spanking being observed by a prurient friend.
Through the window Sarah watched as Charles pointed to the arm of the sofa. With disbelief and rising excitement she saw Emily dutifully lay herself down over it in her pretty blue skirt. 
Sarah’s breathing came harsher when she saw Emily reach her hands back and start to pull the skirt up. It couldn’t be true—her best friend was about to get a spanking for talking too long on the phone.

Now Emily’s panty-covered bottom lay upturned on the sofa-arm. Charles stood next to the sofa, looking down at it sternly. Sarah saw his lips move. Then she gasped as Emily put her hands back again, and started to lower her panties.
Blurb (buy the book here):
“Or what?” asked Sarah, quietly. 
“Oh, no, Sarah--please.” 
Then the bombshell. “Em, the walls at the Waldorf are thinner than you might think. My room was right next to yours on your wedding night." 
I was unable to speak--unable to think, really. 
"Come on, Emily—say it! Or what?" she was insistent, now. . . 
I swallowed hard, and whispered into the phone, "He spanks me."

The seventeenth book of Explorations opens a new chapter in the life of fantasy-Emily and in the fantasy-elaboration-in-writing of real-Emily. Unable to stop fantasizing about her best friend Sarah, real-Emily begins to write a steamy BDSM scenario in which Sarah, desperately curious about Emily's BDSM lifestyle, entraps Emily into a spanking from her husband; the result is an invitation to Sarah to join their household, and see for herself.

This book of Explorations contains fiction elaborating the following sorts of fantasy that you may wish to avoid: ff, Mff, anal, toys, spanking, schoolgirl ageplay. Also no fake old-sounding language. The only other reason to avoid this one is if you're the woman here fictionalized as Sarah Cleveland, and you want to spare me death by embarrassment. It's intended for over-18 audiences who, like me, are interested in exploring the lines between pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, and fantasy and reality. All characters depicted are consenting adults.
Read all the Saturday Spankings! 

25 comments:

  1. I must hear more about the wedding night. Evidently, he started as he planned to go on. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that Sarah and Emily are best friends, who share naughty and titillating secrets, makes their entering into a polyamory BDSM relationship with Charles almost a foregone conclusion. However, we still want to watch it unfold. A very naughty snippet, Emily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kathryn! Yes, foregone, at least in my fantasies!

      Delete
  3. Hearing or seeing someone spanked was a long held fantasy of mine. This is on my TBR list now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, PK. Some of my favorite scenes of all involve the unseen, excited observer!

      Delete
  4. That made me kind of hot! I have some of these on my Kindle waiting their turn...

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds great, Emily. I love all the various angles you're taking.

    Anastasia Vitsky

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very hot, from the perspective of a voyeur.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is excellent! A well-written tease that leaves me want more. I love the whispered "he spanks me." So delightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alice! I'm particularly proud of the whispering, actually. :)

      Delete
  8. I too love the interaction created with these two in the sharing of secrets, it just eludes to so much in the wantonness of each other. And the voyeuristic nature of this is so arousing to this reader too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the voyeuristic nature of this. Such a turn on.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Voyeurism and spanking. Hot combo.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oooo... I love the detail of Charles' lips moving. Sarah's disbelief and excitement are perfectly lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. mmm, love the spanking with a friend scenario-- so hot!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOh. I can’t wait to read more of this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A wedding night spanking? Ooh, that sounds so fun. Come on, next Saturday!

    ReplyDelete