Monday, July 20, 2015

I'd bend you over right here: Lori-Anne for #Taboo2sday

The whole story so far can be found here.

Joe waited just outside Reverend White's door as Lori-Anne came out, clutching her dress and her lingerie to her chest.

"Lori-Anne," he said, looking her up and down, "did you please the preacher like a good girl?"

"Yes, sir," Lori-Anne replied meekly.

"Well go on and get dressed, then, and I'm'a overlook your disgraceful display of your nakedness here. And don't you say that you were just doing what the preacher told you to do, because good girls don't have the unnatural desires you do. We both know that it's your unnatural desires that make real men like Reverend White and me get so hard we need to take our pleasure with you."

"Yes, sir," Lori-Anne said, starting to put on her dress.

Big Joe's sternness seemed to lighten a little then. "Lord, Lori-Anne, if I hadn't made my resolution to save that pretty Lori-cunt between those hindcheeks of yours for our wedding night, I think I'd bend you over right here."


Read more taboo!






No comments:

Post a Comment