Monday, May 11, 2015

"Everything off, now," said Rev White #Taboo2sday

The whole story so far can be found here.

Lori-Anne had no choice. She had to unzip her cute little dress, and let it drop to the floor. Would the preacher let her keep her push-up bra and the special smoothing panties that made her look like a girl should look down there?
He made an impatient sound in his throat. "Everything off, now," he said. Then, apparently impatient, he stepped forward and seized the front of Lori-Anne's panty hose and panties and pulled them down so that her terribly oversized clit sprang free, and even the pouch beneath, with the ovaries that should be inside her but weren't.

Lori-Anne gave a little cry, but of course the humiliation, so like what Big Joe gave her so often, made her clit get long and hard.

"You're a filthy little thing, aren't you, Lori-Anne?" Reverend White murmured. "Look at that. Turn around and bend over, girl, so I don't have to see your shame. And spread those cheeks for me, so I can make sure Mr. Weston has a nice place to enjoy himself on your wedding-night."

Read all Taboo Tuesday's delights! 






2 comments:

  1. I am really enjoying this story! I love stern, authoritative men.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm days late, but I'm glad I came :D Hot!

    ReplyDelete