As you know, I'm pretty sure, the book I'm currently humbly requesting that you buy is The Sunset Harbor School for Naughty Girls. My friend Normandie Alleman was intrigued a month or so ago when I hinted about the role of "coming out" in the book, so here's a snippet for her:
Other things:"If you choose to go forward to your début, which is also by the way your graduation," said Dr. Scott, "you will become women of pleasure--but not prostitutes of any sort. The choice will continue to be yours."Frederica sat at her desk, stunned, and seeing stunned looks on her schoolmates faces, too.Finally, Lara said, "Why would we ever refuse?""Well," said Mrs. Lomond, "there is one aspect we haven't told you yet.""You'll be auctioned for public fucking at the end of the ball," said Dr. Scott. "You'll have to agree to submit to the men who buy your contracts, as we call it."
- The fourth stand-alone book in the Institute series, At Leo's Command, is out! Buy it at Amazon by clicking here!
- The triple-ménage book, called Her Daddy, Her Dom, and Her Doctor, will be out next week, but it will be up for pre-order soon!
- Father Charles Takes a Wife, the spiritual stand-alone companion to Sarah's Tutorial will be out soon after that.
- A hush-hush ageplay collaboration with another wonderful author is in the works.
- The Caroline box-set should be coming soon.
- My current WIP is a medieval I'm really excited about, above all because like The Count's Discipline it takes its inspiration and setting from real events. Also because I'm trying to write a true villain as a main erotic character for the first time. Never fear, there's a virtuous knight, too!