Friday, September 12, 2014

One of the more out-there whippings #SatSpanks

All of EXPLORATIONS is pretty out-there. I like to think that the bit where "I" and "my" best friend Sarah get rented out by "my" husband to two masked men for an afternoon of BDSM sex is one of the more out-there parts.
"Kiss, girls," said the talker. "You're going to kiss each other's mouth-lips while we have our first ride in your booties; then you're going to kiss each other's puss-lips while we have our second."  
We kissed, tentatively, both of us apprehensive about what our backsides were about to undergo. 
"Not like that, girls!" I heard a high swish, and screamed as I felt something fiery  cut my right bottom-cheek. I heard the sound again, and now Sarah was screaming too. I tried to look behind me, and caught a glimpse of the silent one wielding some kind of leather lash, but then the other said, "Don't try to look behind you, girl!" and the lash struck me again, on the other bottom-cheek, and I cried out and put my face down. 
Feeling depraved? Buy the Omnibus on Amazon!

Read all the Saturday Spankings!


17 comments:

  1. Yup. Explorations is just that - out there. I mistakenly thought it was a romance, but it is truly an exploration into the darker side of desire. Light and fluffy it is not. Intriguing snippet, Emily.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I have to admit that I do think of it as a KIND of romance. But it's definitely not something I'd want anyone to put on a shelf with more conventional romances of any kind--spanking, BDSM, or other. ;) Thanks for the great comment, Kathryn!

      Delete
  2. Yep, you push the envelope, Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leather lash - ouch! A dark sting in the tail. More please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ouch! Ouch! Ouch! Great snippet, Emily! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Omnibus thing just KILLS me Tilton. There. Dead now. Happy? Rent-a-hoe! Love it. Omnibus ... see, you COULD be the DFW of smut. "Infinite Explorations." "The Paddle of the System." "Brief Interviews with Hideous Victorian Sluts." "Girl with Curious Ass." Doing all the heavy mental lifting here, Tilton. I take PayPal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the best compliment anyone's ever given me, Savill. I'll accept as full payment, with a great deal of interest, for "Best face-fuck in the bidness."

      Delete
    2. Aw well I'm serious, Emily Foster Tilton. You're a damned fine writer. That face-fuck line has to go on something of mine, someday. T-shirts, bumperstickers, travel mugs, auto sunshades, floaty pens. Swimmin' pools, movie stars.

      Delete
  6. Wow, well I have to admit I like the idea of a leather lash. Depraved is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness...new heights of dark decadence. Amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete