Friday, November 29, 2013

Edmund's mercy #SatSpanks

(Please vote for the best spanking books of the year, over at the wonderful Spanking Romance Reviews! Note that I wouldn't object if you voted for The First Notebook in the historical category!)

Last week, I supplied a snippet that demonstrated Edmund's casual cruelty when pursuing his Dominant pleasures. This week, I want to continue that scene (in which Victorian Emily is being caned), to show how Emily is beginning to break through her new husband's reserve.
"Ahhhhh! Noooo! Sir, Please!" Five more thwacks succeeded, to make up the sacred number. By the sixth, I was pliant, the way a girl generally only gets at the very end of a long chastisement, but the consummation of the bottom-fucking had, I suppose, served in that capacity. 
The ache, however, in my virtue, was of course all the greater, so that when I suddenly felt Edmund kiss me, there, then run his tongue along the aching place, and keep doing it. . . then, I exploded, or so it felt to me, with a shriek of pain and pleasure, and slumped off the bride-saddle, and Edmund caught me, and carried me back to bed. 
He laid me down gently, and himself next to me. I was still shivering, and he pulled the bedclothes over us, and hugged me close until the warmth of his body soothed mine.
And the blurb--buy the book here!
Edmund’s bride-saddle, which had never been used before, had no built-in fascinus, and so I was spared at least the menacing sight of the upthrust deity, though I was to learn not many days later that the cover of the saddle could easily be changed to reveal the ring into which would be set any of a number of fittings, and I was to learn also that a recent revolution in the manufacture of bride-saddles had brought it about that these rings were now standardized in such way that girls could be required to bring their own fascini to any occasion, and then forced to fit them to the house’s saddle themselves, and mount.  
In the 29th book of Explorations, Victorian Emily's ultimate defloration occurs atop her husband's bride-saddle, while fantasy-Emily continues her shameful service to her husband's junior colleagues. 
This book of Explorations contains fiction elaborating the following sorts of fantasy that you may wish to avoid: Mf, MMMf (no sex among the Ms), anal, spanking, watersports. It's intended for over-18 audiences who, like me, are interested in exploring the lines between pleasure and pain, dominance and submission, and fantasy and reality. All characters depicted are consenting adults.
Read all the Saturday Spankings!





26 comments:

  1. Poor Emily, her sense and sensibilities are being challenged.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caning and soothing, what could go together better?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't have one without the other! (Or, I guess it would just be too cruel, even for a Victorian husband. ;) )

      Delete
  3. Wow, Emily! It seems I have missed a lot these past few weeks!
    This was wonderful!
    I need to go catch up now!
    Great excerpt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice tender moment after such harshness. Very erotic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The poor dear.. but then he soothed her...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's uncovering a tenderness he didn't know he had. :)

      Delete
  6. I bought the Companion piece and loved it. This is going to the top of my TBR list. Your writing style and way with words has me squirming in my seat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I hope you find it as hot to read as I did to write! ;)

      Delete
  7. Very sweet. I'm glad to see his caring side.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He lay me down...it sounds almost like a nursery rhyme or prayer. I like the echoes underlying the discipline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good lord. I've committed one of the cardinal grammar sins here, haven't I? Yikes. It should be "laid"!!!

      Delete
  9. I loved the gentleness that finished this scene Emily. Great snippet :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the cuddling! I was afraid he'd remain unlikeable throughout.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice Emily. I'm reading some of the other comments and don't necessarily feel gentleness at the moment of reading the snippet but the chastisement and release stand out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's still a Victorian, after all. . . and he never gets truly affectionate, as we would think of it. But you're right that he's not really being gentle at this point.

      Delete
  12. Okay, so he isn't a cruel sadist and he does hold some affection for his new bride, which means he may be redeemable after all. Covering her and holding her close to warm her are caring actions. So, lets hope Emily is able to shatter her husband's cold reserve enough that her pleasure becomes as important to him as his own. Nice snippet, Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  13. He might not be so chilly after all. Well done, Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  14. The ache in her virtue... what a way you have with phrasing. Nice snippet, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a perfectly, wonderful scene :) The licking was a wonderful touch, and then the cuddling :) sighs. beauty

    ReplyDelete